Cross functional training workouts are becoming more and more popular, and we would bet you know someone who is doing them. Core strength and conditioning programs that involve constantly varied, high-intensity workouts are great for helping you meet your fitness goals, whether they are to lose weight, increase muscle or just get in shape. By combining elements of cardio, weight lifting, gymnastics, core training and more, you’ll be getting a full-body workout and preparing yourself for the unexpected.
- Results: If you’re consistent, you will see results. It emphasizes intensity and it shows. The results are measurable, which is a big deal if you’re trying to reach a goal, but you’ll be able to see them too. Whether you want to decrease fat or increase your muscle mass, strength and conditioning programs will get you where you want to be.
- Anyone can do it: You may have seen a photo of a friend on Facebook lifting a tire and thought, “I could never do that.” The good news is you can. Whether you’re a professional athlete or someone who has never worked out, the program fits the needs of any individual. Exercise loads and repetitions are scaled to produce the same fitness and everyone can benefit from the strength and conditioning program.
- Long term health: Cross functional training promotes long-term health. It will encourage you to be more disciplined about training and eating, while also improving your overall health and reducing your risk for chronic disease. It requires hard work and will create a mental toughness that will carry on into other areas of your life. Join now if you’re looking to start your journey of a lifetime of healthy living.
- Community: The workout community is huge, and it’s a good way to meet new people. It may be intimidating at first, but the community is so supportive. Join the community online and develop relationships at the gym. Once you join, you’ll likely never have to workout alone again. The community that comes with cross functional training is unlike any other workout, and it’s part of the reason it has become so popular these days.
- Fun: The bottom lime is that this type of workout leaves you wanting more. You do different workouts all the time, so it doesn’t get boring and you’ll become a part of a community you love.. Ask a friend to take a class with you, you guys will most likely come back.
So whether you’re looking to get in shape or your current workout plan is boring you, The Box is here to help. Collect your gym clothes in the morning and go straight after work. Think of it as an activity, not a workout you are dreading. Once it becomes a part of your routine and you start seeing results, you’ll look forward to going. So come take a class, join a supportive community and have fun all at the same time.