Eat these foods to help target belly fat
You’re eating better, exercising and generally just making healthy lifestyle choices, but you just can’t get rid of that belly fat. We’ve all been in that situation where we feel like no matter what we do, that pesky belly fat just will not disappear. Losing fat from your stomach can be hard, but there are some foods which are known to target belly fat to help you get the flat stomach you’ve always wanted.
Here’s a list of 5 foods that target belly fat:
- Avocado: Apart from targeting belly fat, avocado also has vitamin K, potassium and fiber. Add some to your salad for lunch or add some lemon and just eat it as a snack.
- Salmon: Get your fish on and consume those Omega 3s, which may also lower your risk of heart disease.
- Green Tea: Drinking green tea may help treat various diseases and it is a great source of antioxidants. It’s a healthy alternative for those times you want something with more flavor than water.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are a great snack in a pinch and another powerful source of antioxidants.
- Olives: Looking for a reason to have a dirty martini with dinner? Olives burn belly fat while giving you a dose of iron, fiber and copper.
Remember, you can’t just eat these foods while munching on other unhealthy snacks and expect to lose weight. You need to replace bad fats with healthy fats, while also using the above foods to help specifically target belly fat. It’s bathing suit season, so start working on those abs and get the stomach you’ve always dreamed of.